Are you looking for a great opportunity to begin a career in the automotive industry? We are looking to add a full time Appointment Coordinator/Warranty Clerk in our Service Business Development Center. This is an entry level position - No experience required.
Our ideal candidate is a customer service focused individual looking for a place to expand their knowledge and develop their skills. Someone who enjoys working with a close-knit team in a fast-paced automotive environment.
- Respond to customer’s inquiries via phone, email & text
- Schedule customers for recommended services & diagnostics
- Cash out service customers
- Build customer relationships
- Perform outbound calls to increase customer retention
- Prepare, review & process flow through warranty claims
- Saturday work required
- Exceptional customer service skills in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Reliable and punctual
- Ability to work independently & in a team environment
Why choose Dixie Toyota?
Dixie Toyota is a part of the Toyotoshi Group Canada, which operates 5 dealerships in Ontario and Quebec. The Toyotoshi group is proud to service our communities and continue to partake in the Great Place to Work Institute of Canada. Multiple stores within our group have been winners of the Top 100 Great Places to Work. Our core values of Trust, Care and Grow guide our team in creating a fantastic place to work.
- Ongoing training and management support
- Growth opportunities
- Great working atmosphere!
- An outstanding benefits package with a health spending account and your birthday off with pay
- A special rate on vehicle purchases, services, and parts
Please send in your resume. All resumes will remain confidential. We thank all applicants but only those continuing in the selection process will be contacted.
Dixie Toyota welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.