Assistant Sales Team Lead
DIXIE TOYOTA LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED ASSISTANT SALES TEAM LEAD
Do you enjoy taking care of people and finding innovative solutions? Does being part of a team that believes there is always a better way interest you?
Dixie Toyota is looking for an energetic person with a passion for providing exceptional customer service.
We are looking for an Assistant Sales Team Lead at our high-volume dealership.
- Support the sales team to effectively assist customers in finding a vehicle to suit their needs
- Price and remarket pre-owned vehicles
- Strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills; personable
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Comfortable working in a high-volume dealership.
- Candidate must have a capabilities and experience working as an automotive team leader.
- Must be motivated and enjoy leading a team to deliver the ultimate sales experience.
- Candidate must have familiarity with operations of an automotive sales department and enjoy working in a performance/target based environment.
Valid Ontario driver's license & OMVIC license in good standing are a must.
Why choose Dixie Toyota?
Dixie Toyota has been proudly serving the community for over 30 years. Part of the Toyotoshi Group Canada, which operates 5 dealerships in Ontario and Quebec. Dixie Toyota is certified by the Great Place to Work Institute of Canada. It is our core values of Trust, Care and Grow that guide our people to create a great place to work.
- Ongoing training and management support
- Growth opportunities
- Great working atmosphere!
- Outstanding benefits package with a health spending account and your birthday off with pay
- A special rate on vehicle purchases, services, and parts
Please send in your resume. All resumes will remain confidential. We thank all applicants but only those continuing in the selection process will be contacted.
Dixie Toyota welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.