DIXIE TOYOTA IS LOOKING FOR A PRODUCT PRESENTER
Do you enjoy taking care of people? Are you a problem solver? Are you interested in
working with the latest technology? Does being part of a team that believes there is always
a better way interest you?
Dixie Toyota is looking for an energetic person with a passion for providing exceptional
- Respond to customer’s inquiries via phone, email and in person
- Assist customers in finding a vehicle to suit their needs
- Assist customers during the delivery process of their new vehicle
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Basic computer literacy
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; personable
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail
- Valid unrestricted Ontario driver’s license
- Some evenings & Saturdays required
Why Choose Dixie Toyota?
Dixie Toyota has been proudly serving the community for over 30 years. Part of the Toyotoshi Group Canada, which operates 5 dealerships in Ontario and Quebec. Dixie Toyota is a past winner of the Top 100 Great Places to Work in Canada awarded by the Great Place to Work Institute of Canada. It is our core values of Trust, Care and Grow that guide our people to create a great place to work.
- Flexible working hours
- Ongoing training and management support
- Growth opportunities
- Great working atmosphere!
- Outstanding benefits package with a health spending account and your birthday off with pay
- A special rate on vehicle purchases, services and parts
If interested, please send your resume to Dixie-HR@dixietoyota.com
All resumes will remain confidential.
We thank all applicants that apply but only those selected will be contacted.
Dixie Toyota welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection