DIXIE TOYOTA IS LOOKING FOR A PRODUCT PRESENTER
Do you enjoy taking care of people? Are you a problem solver? Are you interested in working with the latest technology? Does being part of a team that believes there is always a better way interest you?
Dixie Toyota is looking for an energetic person with a passion for providing exceptional customer service.
- Respond to customer’s inquiries via phone, email and in person
- Assist customers in finding a vehicle to suit their needs
- Assist customers during delivery process of their new vehicle
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Basic computer literacy
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; personable
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail
- Valid Ontario driver’s license
- Some evenings & Saturdays required
Why choose Dixie Toyota?
Dixie Toyota has been proudly serving the community for over 30 years. Part of the Toyotoshi Group Canada, which operates 5 dealerships in Ontario and Quebec. Dixie Toyota is certified by the Great Place to Work Institute of Canada. It is our core values of Trust, Care and Grow that guide our people to create a great place to work.
- Ongoing training and management support
- Growth opportunities
- Great working atmosphere!
- Outstanding benefits package with a health spending account and your birthday off with pay
- A special rate on vehicle purchases, services, and parts
Please send in your resume. All resumes will remain confidential. We thank all applicants but only those continuing in the selection process will be contacted.
Dixie Toyota welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.